Friday, December 30, 2005

Almost Over

So the year is coming to an end. 2005..what can I say about you? I remember coming into this year with excitement and high expectations. Between graduating and travelling, I figured that I would have a pretty interesting year. And well...I guess I can say that it has been interesting. There were definitely lots of highlights including trip to Montreal, gradball, St. Patrick's Day, last parties in Waterloo, Philippines, California, French Immersion in North Bay, The Road to Santiago. However, every year has its downtimes too and I must say that the past couple of months have been a bit hard and in a way, I'm glad to see this year come to an end.

As for 2006 predictions... I don't have any. It seems that my crystal ball has completely clouded over. There's a big question mark on the coming year and even though I'm quite content on closing the door on 2005, I can't say I'm that eager for 2006 to start. Alas, I have no choice but to move forward.

To all of you who have made 2005 a year to remember, thanks for all the fond memories that I will cherish for the years to come. Have a safe and wonderful New Year to all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home