Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hacienda

So the surprise BBQ for VP was a mini-success. So...Tricia forgot a bunch of stuff like charcoal, fire starter, bbq tongs, plates, napkins, etc....but it was good anyway. My sis and I didn't stay long however because it was mostly my bros friends and frankly being around so many anorexic looking girls was putting a damper on my day. Tonite, my cousin Shaza's boyfriend RJ and his band Black Paranoia played at Hacienda. It's a spanish owned lounge but managed by a Filipino so the crowd is mostly Filipino. The music was entertaining...leaning more towards Heavy Metal. After the band, the place turned into a mini-club. The music was cool but alas, no eye candy as usual. Why do I even bother looking? I dunno. Good times anywayz. After the club, RJ was really hungry so we went to China town for some Authentic Chinese. Yum yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home