Thursday, August 04, 2005

Night Swimming

Yesterday, we went to Le Foret Noir and mon oncle Henri (cool old man) told us all about the forests and other things. Unfortunately, he got a little too political and people kind of got pissed. After we left there, Colin, his friend Britney and I decided to go for a dip at Lake Nippissing. It was fun! Colin kept scaring me and I kept trying to swim under water but I kept floating! Grrr. We were in the water for some time, completely forgettting that we had a bus to catch. So, missing the last bus, after eating some yummy pizza we decided to walk all the way back to Canadore. I was sooo tired!!! It took us about an hour to get home. I was wearing flipflops and on top of it all, both Britney and Colin are over 6feet tall and for every one of their strides I had to take 2 steps just to be at the same pace as them. Aaaaahh!!! And then when we got back, Colin realized he didn't have keys to his place (again!) So Britney ended up crashing out our place (which we didn't mind at all coz she's nice) and Colin crashed at Selays. I swear, that guy really has to learn to carry his keys....he keeps forgetting he isn't in happy, peaceful, Pleasantville-like Sackville, New Brunswick anymore!!! hahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home