Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ode to Nathan

So how lucky am I to have a friend like Nathan? Today, he picked me up from my house and drove 5 hours all the way to North Bay where I'm taking French Immersion classes for the next 5 weeks. The drive up was so much fun. We stopped by a cool hamburger place called Weber's and listened to really good music. Then when we finally got to the place, we wandered around for an hour trying to find where I'm supposed to register. We then hit the grocery store and chilled at my new temporary crib, just talking and laughing and listing off names of people we can possibly date. Pure Jokes!

I'm so glad that I chose Science, that I went to Waterloo and that I was late for my first Chemistry Lab or otherwise I wouldn't have met Nathan, wouldn't have had an awesome lab partner who knew as much (or even more) Disney songs than I do, wouldn't have had a buddy who would introduce me to new cool bands or lend me great movies and most of all, I wouldn't have had a friend who would drive 2 1/2 hours in traffic from Kitchener to Maple and then drive me 5 hours to North Bay (and make it seem like less than 30mins because we have so many things in common) even though he's only going to be in the country for less than a week and probably have other better things to do than waste a day away with me. I wish I could be just as good a friend as he is. Nathan Rocks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home