Monday, June 06, 2005

Baguio City

It's a trend. Whenever the family gets together, there's bound to be chaos. The trip started out being pleasant, we were all ready to have a good time. Then drama happened Friday night after people got drunk and said things that they shouldn't have said. Ate Jane and family ended up leaving. However, despite their absence and the constant rain, the rest of the trip was awesome. I went shopping galore! We also went to horseback riding which was fun even though mine and Millicent's horse refused to run. On our last day in the city, we went on a rowboat ride at Burnham Park. It was pouring out which made it extra fun because they didn't care whether we had the boats out longer than we should. VP and Gilbert rowed most of the time and we tried to keep on hitting other boats. It was a hoot! Late that night, or I should say early morning, Kenneth's van broke down. We were already so far away from them and had to go back to help. Good thing Tito Rod knew his vehicles.

This trip has been eventful indeed. It would have been more fun if I got a hold of my friends Sherwin and Arjay who lives in Baguio. Oh well. Maybe next time. Tomorrow I'm meeting it up with Jen and Myra, a couple of my classmates from elementary school. I can't wait to see them. It's been a long time = 12 years to be exact!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home