Sunday, May 15, 2005

Too much fun!

Yesterday, we spent the whole day with Tita Belen who's Lolo Luis' only daughter and Myle's mom. We basically saw a lot of Dumaguete and surrounding area. She brought us to a nice fresh spring resort and to her house which was really pretty. She also took us to a couple of old churches, one of which is said to be miraculous. I made a wish ofcourse ;) Last night, ate was being such a bummer and didn't want to go out. I wanted to go out with the guys but I didn't want to put a dent on their boys night out. Luckily, Tita Belen, Kuya Myles, his wife and sis--in-law took me to a nice bar/restaurant right by the ocean. The live band was really good.


Today, after going to mass, Kuya Myles brought the whole gang to the beach. By this time, Mark and Abby's sister Dasha, brother Ryan and their cousins Alana and her bro was with us too. We jammed ourselves in Myles' pick up truck. The boys had to sit at the back. When we got to the beach, the guys were dying of heat and windlash! Poor dudes. After eating some awesome food, I couldn't wait anymore and I had to jump in to the brown sand water. The fun didn't really start until Myles' dad came with the jetski and floating raft. Sooo much crazy fun!!!! I got a chance to ride and drive the jetski. In the afternoon, Myles and Dad dragged the girls + Ryan to a place in the middle of the beach where if it's low tide, white sand pops out. It is also the site for whale watching. The ride to and fro from that place was totally painful. We were all bruised up! Unfortunately, the rope that ties the raft to the jetski broke and the rest of the boys weren't able to go to that spot. It was still great fun anyway. It's too bad we're leaving tomorrow already. I'm going to miss everyone here. Dumaguete city is soo nice. Of all the places I've seen so far, I think this is the only place in the Philippines I can envision myself living in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home