Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Mabuhay!

So I finally arrived in the Philippines on Sunday night May 1. Man...it is super hot here! sweating all the time. I think i lost weight already! haha. So far, I've been just hanging out w/ my cousins and nieces and nephews. That and going to the mall. I always want to eat coz the food is so good but I've lost my appetite because of the crazy heat. On Monday night we went to a club and watched my cousin play in a band. It was a lot of fun. They have a lot of places here with live bands playing top 40s. Pretty cool. Last night we walked in Bay Walk which is a strip right by Manila Bay. It was really nice and breezy and they've got a bunch of live bands playing too. Nobody ever sleeps here. I guess it's just too hot. Tonight I'm going to my cousin's place again. It is so good to be able to hang out with them again. Next week I'm heading to the southern islands. Beaches!!!!! I can't wait! Oh...and another awesome thing is that it's mango season here right now. Yummy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home