Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Productive Procrastination

As usual, I've been having a terrible time trying to get myself focussed on studying. Sigh...the days are getting longer, the temperature warmer, and summer vacation closer. How am I supposed to concentrate?

Thanks to Lisa, I've found myself a new author to obssess about...Mercedes Lackey. And so, instead of studying for my exams, I finished two of the books of her Obisidian Trilogy. Now I must wait a year for the third one to come out. Grrrr.

Today, I had a Molly Blooms Wing night with the Triple C (Chris, Char and Me) one last time. It was great to catch up, chow on some food, just like the good ol' days.

I must admit, as much as I am glad and excited to be free of Stinky Waterloo, I will miss it a lot....that is assumming that I get my act together, study, pass my exams and graduate. hahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home