Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Last Wednesday at Bomber

Tonight was the last official Bomber Night of my life. Not many people I know were able to come out...damn those last minute assignments!!!

Charlotte, Lisa, Sorin and I got there around 8 and the line up was gigantic already. John tried to get in later on but couldn't. Thank goodness Bern, Ro and Raquel were able to get in. It was pretty packed. I saw Kevin and Teresa there too....the usual crowd. And I also saw some people I haven't seen in a while like Raoul (a.k.a. Joe), Ceslaw and Chris Hamilton (Go Science Frosh!)

Lisa, Sorin and I got 2 pitchers between the three of us. Oh good times indeed. There was an obscure pitcher of what looked like beer by the waiter station and Sorin and I played rock paper scissors to see who will have to drink the stuff. I lost! So Sorin swiped a glass full of that stuff and I had to taste it. It ended up being warm Strongbow. Not tasty at all but I gulped it down. And as you can see...there was nothing wrong with it since I'm still alive to write this! When we were dancing, Lisa found a disposable camera on the dance floor and we took several funny pics. Then some girl grabbed it from her hands sayin that it was hers. Oh well, whoever she is, she'll have lots of pictures of us. Hahhhaha.

Overall it was a fun night. Lots of laughter, dancing and drinkin of course. I think of all the places here in Waterloo, I shall miss the BombShelter the most.

A toast to all the fond memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home