Thursday, March 31, 2005

Grad Reception

The food was awesome. Okay...so I might've taken more shrimp and meatballs than most people but damn it....after dumping all my savings on this school, I might as well get my money's worth. Hahahaha. Needless to say, It was nice seeing people I haven't seen since GradBall. Too bad I didn't win a door prize. Oh well, I rarely win anything anyway.

After the reception, Lily, Bernadette and I went to go watch Hotel Rwanda at Princess Cinemas. Unfortunately, we couldn't find parking right away and when we got there, we found out it cost $9 per person. Forget that! Might as well rent the movie. Then we went into Jane Bond. However, we didn't stay there either coz we weren't really hungry. Oh well....at least we can say we went to both places before we left Waterloo. hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home