Saturday, April 02, 2005

April Fool

I went to my last Science lecture in Waterloo....ever. I can't believe it's over. Goodbye Room B1-271! The dull memories within your walls I would forever try to block out of my mind. hehe.

To celebrate K-37 and K-26 went to the Hawaiian Luau at Weavers. As usual, it was nothing special but we did get our WCRI souvenir glasses which were our reasons for going. We were also hoping that we'd win a door prize but alas, that is not our luck. We also got free bubble teas and we used our new glasses to swipe some strawberries which Janette used for the waffles she made that night. yummy!

Afterwards, Bern, Neal and I went to Raquel's Kegger Party. It was fun! Lots of people I didn't know, but I still had a good time. Actually, I think I had too much of a good time coz I was in a pretty bad condition when I got home and well...I still feel a little queasy now.

Oh well....I had to party hard one last time I guess. Man...studying for exams is going to be a brutal undertaking. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home