Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Smoky Flavours

I think I've gained enough weight here in Cebu. My relatives keep feeding us and well, the food is just too good to resist! Today, I chilled mostly at home and chatted it up with my grandmother. I can't understand everything she says coz it's in Cebuano but I get the message. She is soo nice! In the afternoon, my siblings, Tita Nieva and I went to SM Cebu City. We bought our ferry tickets to Dumaguete city and I also bought my backpack for my Spain trip. It only cost me $50!!! What a steal! As usual, my siblings and I shopped for more clothes. My bro is a fan of Bench, a Filipino clothing brand. My cousin Clint met up with us at the mall and took us home for dinner. More food! Then we went out to this really awesome place where you smoke flavours out of a bong while listening to live music. It was really chillin. We were also drinkin Red Horse (8% beer) and got pretty tipsy. Then we headed to Halo, a class C,D,E hiphop bar/club. Ofcourse, we hopped on the stage and boogied down. It was great fun! My cousin had work at 3am so after he dropped us off, he went straight to work...at least that's what I think he did, it's possible he took another day off. hahhaha. Tomorrow is our last night in Cebu city, we're going to try our best to party it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home