Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bye Bye Ate!!!

My sister left for Canada today. Going to Quezon on monday was fun even though we only stayed for a few hours. Sheena and Rankin are all grown up and Tita Delia is a sweet as ever. On tuesday, Ate Jane, Ate, Tito Rod, VP, Gilbert and I went shopping at Divisoria. I got so pissed at my sister coz we spent the whole time waiting for her but when it was my turn to shop, she kept on rushing me. Grrr. That night we went to Tito Roland's place to have dinner coz according to Ate, they talked about it. However, when we got there Tito Roland wasn't prepared at all because she didn't confirm the plans with her. So we just ordered some lechon manok. It was still real good anyway. Last night, everyone came over to party it up one last time. I tried singing videoke, but the mics weren't working properly. I swear it was the mic and not my voice! hahahha. It was also cool that Kuya Chris and the gang were able to make it even though they came after everybody else has already left. I am so not looking forward to the time when VP and I will have our Despedida party. I don't want to think about leaving yet because I know I shall miss everyone so much.


Tonight the whole family is packing up and driving up to Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines. It's going to be loads of fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home