Monday, May 16, 2005

Cadiz

The bus ride to Cadiz was long and insane. First, Ate was sitting beside me and VP was alone behind us. Then a gay guy who was totally checkin out VP came on the bus. To avoid a scandal, my sis sat beside my bro. Unfortunately, a Mag-lola sat beside me and the kid threw up. Because I get easily car sick, I almost threw up too...good thing I didn't and I opened the window to let the air out. However, it got cold and I couldn't close the broken window anymore. Then we had to constantly fight with porters who want to carry our bags for pay. Grrr. I also had to fight my way out of the bus because people were crazy and were jamming the bus before those who had to leave could even get off. Aaaaargh!!! When we finally got to Cadiz, our uncle met us up. There, we met our Tita Batita, our 2 cousins and my grandma's eldest sister Lola Hermes. They then took us to Lakowan island...the best beach I've been to so far. We had to ride a boat to get there where we saw lots of black jellyfishes in the water. Since it was a monday, we ended up having the whole island to ourselves! The water was soo nice, cool and clear. We can see fish and starfish and all sorts of other stuff...no jellyfish! Yes! As usual, we had good food: bbq pork and shrimp. Yummy. It sucks how we're only staying in Cadiz overnight. Our relatives here are sooo nice. We head to Bacolod City tomorrow to visit my dad's side of the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home