Saturday, May 28, 2005

Turning 24!!!

Yesterday was my 24th birthday. Yikes! The other day, we celebrated my cousin Kuya Chris' birthday which was actually on the 25th. It was so much fun seeing him and JeffJeff and Nikki and Ate Manoneng again. I always love hanging out with Kuya Chris and the gang coz they're totally pure jokes. I was surprised to hear that both JeffJeff and Nikki now have kids...wow! True Aliermos indeed.

Last night, we had dinner at Tito Johnny's place. First we went to the wrong complex, then we got stuck in the elevator of his building and we thought we would die of suffocation! Fortunately we made it out of there coz the food at Tito's place was so good. I got presents which was really awesome. Yay! New bags and jewelry! After dinner, my cousins Ronald, Kai-kai and Kuya Gandy together with Dette, Jason and my siblings and I went to Greenbelt to party. There we met up with Tristan, Queenie and Ate's friends. It was fun =) We saw a celebrity and I got Queenie to dance with him. As usual, the boys were picking up girls and the girls...we were dancing up a storm. We ended up closing up the bar! Hahahaha!


This birthday was soo much fun. Tomorrow (or later on this morning) we head to Batangas for an overnight trip at a beach resort. It is bound to have fun: Bonfire, Weed, Beer and lots of good food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home