Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bittersweet Days

The past three days have been quite eventful. Long talks, late nights, clubbing, shopping, hair salon disasters...it has been crazy indeed. It was nice seeing Tristan and Queenie again. Tita Ninay and Tita Beth are as funny as ever. On Monday, ,my aunt Cynthia brought us to Eastwood, a city within a city. It was really nice and quite alive even late at night. She also brought us to her house...she has sort of a moat at the front of her house, it is currently dried up but it used to have fish in it. Pretty cool. The next night, Tristan,Marianne, Queenie, VP, Ate and I went to a bar called Decades in Metrowalk, a smaller version of Eastwood. It was pretty fun too. The next day, my sis and I got our hair relaxed at tita Cyn's place and it was a disaster. Our hair got completely toasted..as in steel wool! Ate got it hot oiled and cut shorter the same day at some high class salon and Tita Beth hot oiled mine the next day. We both felt like bawling when we saw what happened. Aaaaah!!!


These past few days have revealed so much to me: misconceptions in the past, wrong timing and the truths about my feelings for another that I never thought was there. Sigh. It has been fun, but a little overwhelming as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home