Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Shop and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk

So I went shopping again. I was supposed to buy myself a pair of shoes for my friend's wedding and instead I am now a proud owner of 3 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of slippers and a tshirt. Sigh. I knew I banned myself from the mall for a reason!I also saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith today...luved it! Brad Pitt is ofcourse, as hot as ever.

But, the past 2 days haven't been just about shopping...it's been about hanging out w/ my girl Vanessa and my cousin Shani. Catching up about books and boys with those two are always fun and well...time consuming. hehehe. Indeed it's times like these when I get to hang out with friends and family that I don't mind being back home again. Unfortunately, because I've been out and about, my room and the basement remains a mess. Which gives me a total of 3 days to get it cleared before my dad chucks my stuff into the garbage can. I guess...it's spring cleaning for me tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger aneroner said...

saludos desde espaƱa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home