Friday, June 10, 2005

Stolen Moments

What can I say about the past few days? Amazing? Unbelievable? Surreal? Definitely not what I would have expected.

On tuesday, I went met up with Jen and Myra at SM Harisson Plaza in Malate. I was surprised to see that while Myra who used to be tiny has grown, Jen didn't. It was totally cool how despite the years of not seeing each other and the occasional emails, we still get along so well. After lunch, we rode the MRT and LRT (fun trains) to Cubao where we hung out at GateWay Mall, a new and really nice shopping mall. Afterwards, they were so nice as to help me get to Golden Meadows where I was to stay for the night.

There is only one word that would describe the next couple of days -- crazy. It is way too personal and complicated to even regurgitate the events online but all I'm going to say is that I haven't felt this good in a long time. I shall miss Queenie and her getting picked up by random weird guys in the bar. Hahaha. I will miss Tita Ninay, she is too sweet and funny. My cousin Jaymie -- I am so glad I was able to hang out with her even for just a short time. Most of all, I shall miss Tristan -- our long talks, crazy antics and comfortable companionship that is hard to come by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home