Thursday, July 14, 2005

Residence 53-5 North Bay

So my first week in Canadore College, North Bay is coming to an end. I must say, it's been pretty fun so far. Everyone is really nice and friendly. I'm sharing a loft/cabin residence with 2 17 yr olds (yes i'm the senior of the house) whom i was supposed to corrupt but have now learned that they would most likely end up corrupting me. Jessica's pretty cool and so is Nadia...although she gets kinda weird and is starting to get on my nerves a little bit. Overall, we get along pretty well. Our French bursary program gives us food allowance of $160 which is awesome coz we've cheaped out on the groceries and have been partying instead. hehehe. Last night we went to the Moose to have some chicken wings. Unfortunately, we couldn't get in because the majority of us who went were underaged. It was still fun though coz we walked to the beach and played tag in the sand. We then moved the party to my place where I tried to teach Colin (sweet guy from New Brunswick) how to salsa and merengue. We will be holding practice lessons from now on. These two fellas that go to Nippissing University also came over (Ricardo and Caleb) and they ended up staying the longest, drinkin all our liquor until I had to tell them to leave. They're native Canadians which is cool and I told them that they have to supply the alcohol next time coz we're all out! Overall, it's been fun so far. The classes are a little hard (I dunno how I managed to get into the advance section) but it's cool learning french again. Tomorrow, we get to go to Sturgeon Falls and go strawberry picking...en francais ofcourse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home