Friday, August 12, 2005

Birthdays and Farewells

So, today was my last day in North Bay. It was kinda sad saying goodbye to everyone. Yesterday, we took lots of random pics and today, well today was just last minute packing and cleanin, lots of hugs and promises to keep in touch. Rami and I took the Ontario Northland Train back to Toronto. That was fun...unfortunately we got delayed for an hour and well..we both had to struggle with the amount of luggage we had. hehe. VP, Tricia and Ate and I met up at Finch Station. Then we headed to Little India to have dinner. It was lots of fun. VP was kinda sad coz he thought that none of his friends cared about celebratin his birthday. Hahahah....the surprise tomorrow is gonna be great! The food at Lahortika was soo good and the people were so friendly. I had pistachio ice cream for dessert. Yummy! All in all, I'm going to miss everyone at French Camp but I'm glad to be home as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home