Sunday, August 14, 2005

Cosmic Bowler

So I hung out with Tito Roger, Lola and Ate today. After mass, we dropped of my sis bf Juan at his place (coz he got work) and then the 4 of us went for some good ol Vietnamese food. Afterwards, we went for some Glow in the Dark Bowling. I was winning until the last set when I screwed up and both my uncle and my sis got strikes. I ended up being the loser. booo. On then next round I redeemed myself and ended up in second place. Woohoo! Not bad for a non-bowler. After much fun, we went to a Filipino restaurant for some halo-halo. Note to self: don't go to Sampaguita for halo-halo ever again. They barely put anything in it. Totally sucked! OH, for those who don't know what halo-halo is, its a drink/dessert made up of a mixture of sweetened beans, jelly, milk, ice and topped off with ice cream and leche flan. yum yum on a hot summer day. Newayz, ever since being home, I've totally been catching up on the ethnic cuisines I missed out on in North Bay. Tomorrow we pick up my mom from the train station. She's coming from New Jersey and she's got presents for us! Can't wait! I also can't wait for some good ol' homestyle meals. Yup, it's all about the food for this baby =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home