Monday, April 17, 2006

Bowling Queen

So apparently, i missed the best spa day ever. The upside of it all is that I did spend the day with my cuzins and aunt and went shopping at an outlet mall. So now am a proud owner of 2 shoes, 3 tops and a watch. yay!!! The bachelorette party was nothing so wild but tons of fun anyway. We ended up at a karaoke bar and having a blast laughing at these bunch of boys wearing hard hats dancing and playing air guitar. You have to be there to see how funny it was. But yeah, i've come to the conclusion that wherever u go...engineers are the same (at least I think they were a bunch of engineering students). I slept over Clarissa's house that night and talked her ear off till we forced ourselves to go to sleep since we had to wake up for Easter mass the next day.

Easter Sunday was nice. I helped Cla set up an easter egg hunt for her nieces then stuffed myself at my cuzins house during easter dinner. Tonight, my cuzins Omar, VP, MM and I went bowling. I was actually kicked ass at the beginning (which was surprising seein that I suck at bowling) but ended up placing second. Then, we wasted our money trying to get random toys from those arcade machine thingies. MM actually got 2 fake bling bling necklaces....after wastin like 5 bucks. hahahhaha.

Overall, it's been fun weekend and day. Tomorrow I'm gonna try buying some clothes since this packing light isn't working out very well...I'm totally runnin out of stuff to wear! It's colder here in Cali than i expected! aaaahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home